Popular Mechanics Reveals the Best Sub-$3k Cars
While Vote on Cars specializes in affordable new cars, we certainly appreciate a good value. We also like fun lists. In a recent-ish blog post, Popular Mechanics posted their top 9 Fun Cars Under $3,000. In it, they highlight some really cheap cars that are also really fun. After reading the list, we have to agree: These are some mighty fun cars.
Here’s the list:
- Mazda Miata (1989-1994)
- BMW E30 3 Series (1984-1991)
- Toyota MR2 (1985-1988)
- Volkswagen Rabbit GTI (1983)
- Jeep Wrangler YJ (1987-1995)
- Pontiac Fiero (1984-1988)
- Porsche 914 (and old one. Side note, Porsche might hold the record for most timeless vehicle styling.)
- Mitsubishi Starion ESI (an old one)
- Ford Probe GT (1993-1997)
So, what do you think? Are they missing a car? Give us YOUR favorite sub-3k car in the car in the comments section.
Read the full article here.